Falling Legacy mini Falling Legacy mini

AWESOME GAME!!!

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

You have came a long way

Wow i watched one of your older flash animations... before you got any good hahaa. Well this was fun and scary so A+ (10/10)

HarraH responds:

Wow thanks :D yeah practice makes perfect I suppose. I used to be majorly shit hahaha but it's funny looking at those old toons :P

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

WOW

i love you forever. You threw in some of the coolest shit!!!! I mean you had FLCL (i got him to use the flying V btw) and pokemon hahaa. Well the only thing i thought was off about this game was... The catastrophe spell. I mean common that thing does waay too much damage. I thought it was hella cheap man. Well anyways greaaaat game i loved it that you so much for making such a kickass game.

Sonny 2 Sonny 2

I LOVE IT

It was fun and cool. I found it challenging at the same time.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

YES FINNALY

I have always wanted to kill Lazymuffin. He is my favorite animator on Newgrounds :D Well great game. It was fun creative and had a twist of humor

Dust Dust

>:U

You made me lose the game. Well its alright, try to add some music-maybe some sound effects. (drip productions? gonorrhea?)

swishcheese responds:

Thanks. for the review. hahaha idk drip production is like some company we made up for a school project. and yeah i need to add some sound. Thanks again

The Basics (Tutorial) The Basics (Tutorial)

Excellent

The Tutorial was great it helped me out a deal. As a beginner flash animator the tips were extra useful. But there was something that was kinof annoying. The text color on the borders was a lime-ish shade of some color. It took my eyes a little bit to adjust to before i could read it.

Sonny Sonny

nice

great, fun. i played for hours

Super Stacker 2 Super Stacker 2

ooh noes

secret links to a website :o it was enjoyable. Simple and fun good job

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

ummm cool i guess?

Well i don't think i truly appreciate this genre of game. I can respect the work that went into it. The animation was pretty good as well. I just didn't really find the game too amusing.